Tuesday, January 03, 2006

About this blog

Welcome to Around the Cube!

In our extremely huge and expanding universe, everything has a center around which it revolves. Look attentively at any celestial or atomic object: you will find that it has got its own circular orbit around a specific center.

A fact like this makes you wonder if every tangible thing has his, her or its own center? Likewise, it may make you wonder if intangible things have their own centers too? Have you ever considered before that the whole universal system may have a unique center around which everything circulates?

This blog is the space where I can move and revolve freely while my mind explores different issues. So if you're interested in accompanying me while I revolve, you're welcome to join me. As for the others: Cubic and other orbits don't exist. If you would like to make trouble, be inflexible or oppose natural logic, your presence is not welcome here.

Feel free and enjoy it!

No comments: